All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoshiro Miwa asks whether a state can correct market failures and in particular critically analyses the performance of the Japanese ecomy as a result of state intervention within it. In order to examine the capacity of the state to promote growth, Miwa examines the Japanese machine tool industry, the government's role in promoting this sector and government efforts to achieve growth in small and medium sized enterprises in Japan.
- Author BiographyYoshiro Miwa is Professor of Economics at the University of Tokyo, Japan.
- Author(s)Yoshiro Miwa
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2004
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the Growth Economies of Asia
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white tables
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.