State Elementary School Manual: Giving Law and Regulations for a Classification as State Rural, Graded and Consolidated Schools; August, 1913 (Classic Reprint) by Unknown Author (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.86Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from State Elementary School Manual: Giving Law and Regulations for a Classification as State Rural, Graded and Consolidated Schools; August, 1913 1. Pursuant to the powers conferred upon the State Board of Education, by Chapters 6 and 149 of the Session Laws of 1913, it has formulated rules and regulations for the classification of state rural, graded and consolidated schools. As provided for in the law, these rules and regulations are intended to interpret the law, and to add to some minimum requirements named therein. 2. The purpose of this aid as stated by the Elementary School Act is to aid, encourage, stimulate, and standardize the rural, consolidated and graded schools of this state, and thereby increase the efficiency of the entire educational system. Its special purpose is to aid and promote consolidation of rural schools. 3. The funds will be apportioned by the State Board of Education between the first and fifteenth days of August each year to such schools as have met all the requirements for classification. A second class rural school will receive one hundred dollars, a first class rural, one hundred fifty dollars, a second class graded, one hundred fifty dollars, a first class graded, two hundred dollars, a second class consolidated, five hundred dollars, and a first class consolidated, six hundred dollars; provided, that should there be insufficient funds to apportion the amounts named therein then the available funds will be apportioned on a pro rata basis. 4. All principal applications for inspection and classification must be made to the inspector t later than November 1st in each year, but in order to give this office a better opportunity to inspect the school, such should be made t later than October 1st. Schools that pass inspection will be placed upon a preliminary classified list at any regular meeting of the state board of education and upon the final classified list between August 1 and 15, when the funds will be apportioned. Supplementary applications must be made at the time school closes for the year, but t later than July 1st. Not more than one school in any one township or district can receive aid until all have been disposed of. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Unknown Author
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.99Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.