All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough an in-depth analysis of the Chilean labour market, social welfare, and state reforms, this book reveals the manner in which neoliberal reform in Chile has undermined the urban poor's incentives and ability to hold public officials accountable, negatively affecting the quality of Chilean democracy.
- Author BiographyPAUL W. POSNER is Assistant Professor of Political Science at Clark University, USA.
- Author(s)Paul W. Posner
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.