All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to expose undergraduate students to the use of applied mathematics and physical argument as a basis for developing an understanding of the response characteristics, from a systems viewpoint, of a broad class of dynamic physical processes. This book was developed for use in the course ECE 355, Dynamic Systems and Modeling, in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. The course ECE 355 has been elected primarily by junior and senior level students in computer engineering or in electrical engineering. Occasionally a student from outside these two programs elected the course. Thus the book is written with this class of students in mind. It is assumed that the reader has previous background in mathematics through calculus, differential equations, and Laplace transforms, in elementary physics, and in elemen- tary mechanics and circuits. Although these prerequisites indicate the orientation of the material, the book should be accessible and of interest to students with a much wider spectrum of experience in applied mathemati- cal topics. The subject matter of the book can be considered to form an introduc- tion to the theory of mathematical systems presented from a modern, as opposed to a classical, point of view. A number of physical processes are examined where the underlying systems concepts can be clearly seen and grasped. The organization of the book around case study examples has evolved as a consequence of student suggestions.
- Author(s)N. H. McClamroch
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight403 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.