Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a study of state-owned enterprises (SOEs) in the high techlogy industries of newly industrializing countries. Concentrating on cases in India and Brazil, State-Owned Enterprises in High Techlogy Industries covers such factors as the ecomic and political impact of SOEs both at home and abroad; the question of whether they present a threat or an opportunity for multinationals; and the factors shaping the performance of high techlogy SOEs. Case studies of two successful Brazilian SOEs and one successful and one disasterous Indian company are provided. The book concludes with a discussion of the potential effectiveness of SOEs in high techlogy industries and discusses the implications for government policy and multinationals.
- Author BiographyRAVI RAMAMURTI, Assistant Professor in the College of Business Administration at Northeastern University, has published numerous articles and papers.
- Author(s)Ravi Ramamurti
- Date of Publication19/01/1987
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight625 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.