All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $28.28Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $20.03
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $12.92
- AU $18.01Trending at AU $34.82
- AU $15.00Trending at AU $26.03
- AU $21.99Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $16.36Trending at AU $17.20
About this product
- DescriptionHow does your state rank nationally in crime rate? Medicaid enrollment? Job growth? Published annually, State Rankingsmakes it easy to compare states in education, health, crime, transportation, taxes, government finance, and more. The editors compile and calculate useful statistics that would otherwise take an ermous amount of time to research, making State Rankings a favorite resource on reference shelves throughout the United States and around the world. In State Rankings 2013, the experienced research team has updated these rankings using the most recently released data from dozens of sources, which are clearly referenced in the tables. A detailed introduction and methodology section are included to supply context. In more than 500 tables, State Rankings 2013 compares every state and Washington, DC, in the following areas: * Agriculture * Population * Ecomy * Environment * Government finance * Crime * Education * Geography * Social welfare * Defense * Health * Energy * Housing About the editors Kathleen O'Leary Morgan holds a master's degree in public administration and has served in a number of media and legislative liaison positions with the U.S. Department of Transportation, where she also served as deputy director of Congressional Affairs. Scott Morgan is an attorney who served as chief counsel to Sen. Robert Dole's 1988 presidential campaign. Together with Kathleen O'Leary Morgan, he has compiled state and city rankings books for almost two decades.
- Author BiographyKathleen O'Leary Morgan holds a master's degree in public administration and has served in a number of media and legislative liaison positions with the U.S. Department of Transportation, where she was also deputy director of congressional affairs. Scott Morgan is an attorney who served as chief counsel to Senator Bob Dole's 1988 presidential campaign.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication10/07/2013
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCQ Press
- Weight1619 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byKathleen O'Leary Morgan,Scott E. Morgan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.