Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the reports of Truth Commissions from six countries, Gareau examines a harrowing array of human rights abuses by US-supported dictators, governments and paramilitary groups against their own peoples. This is an analysis of the US counter-insurgency policy during the Cold War.
- Author BiographyFrederick H. Gareau is full professor at Florida State University and author of The United Nations and Other International Institutions: A Critical Analysis (2001) as well as an extensive number of articles and conference reports.
- Author(s)Frederick H. Gareau
- PublisherZed Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZed Books Ltd
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.