All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionState of Grace is, sadly, the last beautiful, moving achievement from a woman whose wit, intelligence, and loving humanity can be felt on every page of all her books. George Hodgman, author of BettyvilleBirdie Holloway is a typical eleven-year-old growing up in a small, corn-fed Kansas town in the early 1980sthat is until her best friend, Grace, is brutally murdered. Suddenly, everything changes for Birdie, and everything she believes she kws about her insulated small-town life is called into question. Obsessed in figuring out who killed her friend, Birdie spends years trying to find the murderer. Eventually, she connects with someone who is every bit as interested in the case as she is.Someone who kws how close she is to solving the murder.Someone who will kill again to keep her quiet . . .Sandra Moran was an author and assistant adjunct professor of anthropology. Her debut vel, Letters Never Sent, was a finalist for the 2013 Edmund White Award for Debut Fiction. Revisions on State of Grace, her final vel, were completed in September 2015. Less than a month later, she was diagsed with Stage IV cancer. She passed away on November 7, 2015.
- Author BiographySandra Moran was an author and assistant adjunct professor of anthropology at Johnson County Community College in Overland Park, Kansas. A native Kansan, she worked professionally as a newspaper journalist, a political speechwriter, and an archaeological tour manager. In her novels, she strived to create flawed characters struggling to find themselves within the cultural constructs of gender, religion and sexuality. Moran authored the critically acclaimed novels Letters Never Sent, Nudge, The Addendum, and All We Lack. Revisions on State of Grace, her final novel, were completed in September 2015. Less than a month later, she was diagnosed with Stage IV cancer. She passed away on November 7, 2015.
- Author(s)Sandra Moran
- PublisherBywater Books
- Date of Publication19/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBywater Books
- Weight590 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.