All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionState of Rural Finance in India: An Assessment is the first volume of its kind, containing an examination of policy, operations, institutions, products, and impact of rural finance. The coverage relates to savings, credit, and insurance in the rural areas. The proposed volume relies on data, links finance flows with actual results in terms of the number of customers, and looks at successes and failures. It deals with complex issues of whether finance was functional in supporting agriculture, off-farm activities, and remote areas. It also brings out the major issues that the Government and the Reserve Bank of India have to tackle with suitable policies and strategies to make financial sector adequately serve all those with a need for financial services. The analytical content comprises of trends over long periods of time, geographical coverage, financial services, institutional performance, and field-level feedback.
- Author BiographyNational Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is an apex development bank in India, set up by the Reserve Bank of India. It has been accredited with matters concerning policy, planning and operations in the field of credit for agriculture and other economic activities in rural areas in India. Narasimhan Srinivasan is an expert advisor and independent international consultant in development finance, microfinance, agricultural finance, and livelihood development.
- Author(s)Narasimhan Srinivasan
- PublisherOUP India
- Date of Publication25/03/2016
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintOUP India
- Content Note88 Tables and 40 figures
- Weight500 g
- Width219 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.