Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume describes vel and emerging analytical techlogies for analysis of proteins with the emphasis on techlogies aimed to address characterization kwledge gaps and/or improve our ability to measure specified attributes with improved selectivity, sensitivity, resolution, and throughput. Higher order structure of proteins is a recognized important attribute of mAbs, with potential implications on stability, safety, and biological function of these large molecules. This book, the last in a series of three volumes, touches on topics ranging from X-ray crystallography, NMR, hydrogen-deuterium exchange mass spectrometry, covalent labeling techniques, and ion mobility mass spectrometry.
- Author BiographyDr. John E. Schiel received his B.S. (2004) and Ph.D.(2009) in Chemistry from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, and is currently a research chemist in the NIST Biomolecular Measurement Division. Dr. Darryl L. Davis holds a doctorate in Medicinal Chemistry from the Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and Science. Currently he leads an analytical group within the discovery organization at Janssen R&D. Dr. Oleg V. Borisov earned a B.S. degree (with honors) in Chemistry at Moscow State University (1992), and received his Ph.D. in Chemistry from Wayne State University (1997), after which he completed his post-doctoral studies at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratories (2000) and Pacific Northwest National Laboratories (2001). He is currently a Director at Novavax, Inc., developing methods and strategies for analysis and characterization of recombinant vaccines, based on nano- and virus-like particle technologies.
- PublisherAmerican Chemical Society
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleACS Symposium Series
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Chemical Society
- Content Note128
- Weight954 g
- Width162 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byDarryl L. Davis,John E. Schiel,Oleg V. Borisov
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.