All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is a collection of 17 short stories which celebrate relationships, love and life, the three aspects that every human being experience. These aspects might appear as separate ideas but are in fact deeply interconnected, and complement each other. The stories are about people, but t the kind of people one meets often, rather, the ones who are connected more to life. The easy-flowing language and style of the story and its relevant themes make the book an appealing read for individuals of all ages and sections of society. The different stories help capture different aspects and dimensions of the spectrum of love and life, and give the readers an opportunity to experience the various facets of love vicariously through the events and incidents that occur in the lives of the characters in the stories.
- Author BiographyNelton D'Souza is a Consultant at Capgemini. He describes himself as a writer who writes code by the day and in his leisure time writes short stories on relationships, love and life on his blog.
- Author(s)Nelton D'Souza
- PublisherPower Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPower Publishers
- Format DetailsPaperback / softback (stationery)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $78.85New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.61Trending at AU $78.85
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.27Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $10.62Trending at AU $18.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.