Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe provision of high-quality treatment with good aesthetic outcomes and shorter treatment times are important goals for all practising orthodontists. To facilitate these objectives, the availability of aesthetic appliances with low friction levels together with the introduction of orthodontic mini-screws have allowed faster and more efficient treatment with reduced side effects. The use of contemporary aesthetic appliances and mini-screws also negates the problems seen regarding patient compliance - which can be particularly problematic with adolescents and adults who are reluctant to use head-gear and traditional intra-oral devices. Authored by experts of international rewn, Contemporary Orthodontics: Self-Ligating Appliances, Mini-Screws and Second Molars Extraction addresses these issues and is lavishly illustrated to clearly describe the diagsis and treatment planning of Class II and III malocclusion and the use of second molar extraction. The book particularly explores the use of the ClarityT Self-Ligating appliance, a device which contains all of the essential features of SmartClipT but which - by possessing improved aesthetic properties - also demonstrates greater patient acceptability and hence improvement in compliance. Contemporary Orthodontics: Self-Ligating Appliances, Mini-Screws and Second Molars Extraction is ideal for practicing orthodontists both qualified and in training.
- Author(s)Hugo Trevisi,Reginaldo C. Trevisi Zanelato
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication19/04/2011
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteApprox. 737 illustrations (683 in full color)
- Width243 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.