All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionStates and Firms is a study in the political ecomy of the multinational enterprise, looking at how and why the internationalisation of twelve leading French - and German owned MNEs has interacted with the domestic environment.
- Author(s)Razeen Sally
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/10/1995
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in International Business and the World Economy
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIll.14figs.16tabs.
- Weight453 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.