All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAges 9 to 12 years. Young people intuitively understand that matter takes different forms - water, for example, can be liquid, solid ice, or gaseous steam. This book will give readers a deeper understanding of the different states of matter.
- Author(s)Kirsten Weir
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication30/10/2009
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight136 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.