Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.57Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features outstanding letterheads, envelopes, and business cards from around the world - good ideas by the hundreds. Whether you're starting your own business or simply trying to stay in business, three paper-based items are absolutely crucial to your company: letterhead, envelopes, and business cards. These items, along with your logo, are the pillars of a well-defined corporate identity. Though seemingly ephemeral, the subliminal communications value of elegant stationery cant be overestimated. The best stationery works hard for you, front-loading your corporate or freelance image, and conveying your company values in the most tangible way. Traditionally, many of the world's most successful companies, whatever their size, have relied heavily on sharply-focused stationery. Whatever your field, these three elements of corporate identity are vital for any successful business. This book presents over 200 outstanding stationery projects from companies all over the world, with a historical and technical essay about the role of stationery design by Jay Rutherford, Professor for Visual Communication at Bauhaus University Weimar. For anyone considering new stationery, or even an upgrade, Stationery Design Now! provides a plethora of inspiring ideas.
- Author BiographyJulius Wiedemann was born in Brazil, studied graphic design and marketing, and was an art editor for digital and design magazines in Tokyo. His many TASCHEN digital and media titles include Illustration Now!, Advertising Now, Logo Design, and Brand Identity Now!
- PublisherTaschen GmbH
- Date of Publication25/10/2010
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationCologne
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintTaschen GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1261 g
- Width226 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byJulius Wiedemann
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.