All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLegendary singer-songwriter and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee Dyson Burnette has been living in New York City for the last 10 years waiting for inspiration. One spring day, he decides to travel back to Los Parques, the Mexican town where he found his true self 40 years earlier at age 18, and immediately becomes infatuated with lovely young school teacher Serena Rodriguez. This Flower of Los Parques, who reminds him of a great love he once had, inspires him to resume working on an epic lost song he started 40 years ago, Stations of the Cross . Burnette realises that finishing this song is the key to recapturing his audience and saving his career, but only if he can control his growing obsession for his new-found muse. Exploring such themes as passion, obsession, creativity, and artistic creation, this vel reveals how sometimes one must revisit the past to arrive at the future.
- Author BiographyRobert Dunn is a writer, teacher, and a musician. He is the author of Cutting Time, Look at Flower, Meet the Annas, and Pink Cadillac, and has been published in the Atlantic , the New Yorker, Omni, Redbook, and the New York Times. He is a teacher of fiction writing at the New School in New York City. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Robert Dunn
- PublisherCoral Press,US
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCoral Press,US
- Weight276 g
- Width125 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.