All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionPraying the Stations of the Cross enables us to walk in the footsteps of Jesus Christ himself. Evidence dating as far back as the second century AD ackwledges the fact that Christians began this holy practice from the very earliest times in the Church. The Stations of the Cross recall the passion and death of the savior. They help us remember the great price that Jesus paid for our salvation. In this book, Father Haney provides three additional features to the traditional stations that help the reader become even more enriched by this practice: a fresh emphasis on God's compassion through Scipture, a series of new virtues associated with each station, and a strong mediation applying each virtue to our contemporary society.
- Author(s)T. Ronald Haney
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/02/1999
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Note48ill.
- Weight272 g
- Width155 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michael O'Neill
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.