All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a prominent statistician and author, the first edition of this bestseller broke new ground in the then emerging subject of spatial statistics with its coverage of spatial point patterns. Retaining all the material from the second edition and adding substantial new material, Statistical Analysis of Spatial and Spatio-Temporal Point Patterns, Third Edition presents models and statistical methods for analyzing spatially referenced point process data. Reflected in the title, this third edition w covers spatio-temporal point patterns. It explores the methodological developments from the last decade along with diverse applications that use spatio-temporally indexed data. Practical examples illustrate how the methods are applied to analyze spatial data in the life sciences. This edition also incorporates the use of R through several packages dedicated to the analysis of spatial point process data. Sample R code and data sets are available on the author's website.
- Author BiographyPeter Diggle is a Distinguished University Professor and group leader of CHICAS at Lancaster University. Dr. Diggle is also an adjunct professor of biostatistics at both Johns Hopkins University's and Yale University's Schools of Public Health, adjunct senior researcher in the International Research Institute for Climate and Society at Columbia University, professor of epidemiology and statistics at the University of Liverpool, a trustee for Biometrika, founding co-editor and advisory board member for Biostatistics, and chair of the Strategic Skills Fellowships Panel of the Medical Research Council. His research focuses on the development and application of statistical methods to the biomedical and health sciences.
- Author(s)Peter J. Diggle
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- Series TitleChapman & Hall/CRC Monographs on Statistics & Applied Probability
- Series Part/Volume Number128
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note117 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.