All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDecision-theoretic ideas can structure the process of inference together with the decision-making that inference supports. Statistical decision theory is the sub-discipline of statistics which explores and develops this structure. Typically, discusion of decision theory within one discipline does t recognise that other disciplines may have considered the same or similar problems. This text, Volume 9 in the prestigious Kendall's Library of Statistics, provides an overview of the main ideas and concepts of statistical decision theory and sets it within the broader concept of decision theory, decision analysis and decision support as they are practised in many disciplines beyond statistics - including artificial intelligence, ecomics, operational research, philosophy and psychology.
- Author(s)David Rios Insua,Simon French
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2000
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight598 g
- Width166 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $16.52Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $78.33Trending at AU $90.91
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $43.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.