All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionCovering a wide range of disciplines, this book explains the formulae, techniques, and methods used in field ecology. By providing an awareness of the statistical foundation for existing methods, the book will make biologists more aware of the strengths and possible weaknesses of procedures employed, and statisticians more appreciative of the needs of the field ecologist. Unique to this book is a focus on ecological data for single-species populations, from sampling through modeling. Examples come from real situations in pest management, forestry, wildlife biology, plant protection, and environmental studies, as well as from classical ecology. All those using this book will acquire a strong foundation in the statistical methods of modern ecological research. This textbook is for late undergraduate and graduate students, and for professionals.
- Author(s)Jerry H. Young,Linda J. Young
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/02/2013
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note90 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight845 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.