All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionRecent advances in genetics over the last quarter of a century, especially in molecular techniques, have dramatically reduced the cost of determining genetic markers and hence opened up a field of research that is increasingly helping to detect, prevent and/or cure many diseases that afflict humans. In Statistical Human Genetics: Methods and Protocols expert researchers in the field describe statistical methods and computer programs in the detail necessary to make them more easily accessible to the beginner analyzing data. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, with examples of running the programs and interpreting the program outputs, the chapters include the kind of detailed description and implementation advice that is crucial for getting optimal results from human genetic data collected in the laboratory. Thorough and as much as possible intuitive, Statistical Human Genetics: Methods and Protocols aids scientists in understanding the computer programs and analytical procedures they need to use.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication04/02/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number850
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note70 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1265 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byJaya M. Satagopan,Robert C. Elston,Shuying Sun
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.