All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note27 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1246 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edited byUzi Landman
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1977
- Table Of ContentsCritical Points and Multicritical Points (Abstract).- Series Expansion Approximants for Singular Functions of Many Variables.- Structure and Thermodynamics of Interfaces.- A Van Der Waals Fixed Point.- Spin-Spin Correlation Functions for the Two-Dimensional Ising Model.- Scaled Particle Theory of Hard Sphere Fluids to 1976.- Statistical Mechanics of Lattice Boson Field Theory.- On The Use of Determinants and their Expansions for Various Physical Problems.- Ring Diagram Contribution to Electron Correlations.- Fluctuations Near and Far from Equilibrium.- Stochastic Equations for Classical and Quantum Distribution Functions.- Stationary States and Noise in the Ballast Resistor, an Electro-Thermal Instability in a Conducting Wire.- Speculations on the Intrinsic Significance of Random Interactions.- A Dilation Problem in Non-Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics.- The Fractal Geometry of Percolation, Polymers and almost Everything Else.- On the Iterative Solution of a Stochastic Mapping.- Theory of the Surface Contribution to the Low Temperature Specific Heat of a Semi-Infinite Solid.- Optical Spectra Line Shape for Mixed Crystals.- Nonadiabatic Approach to Vibronically Assisted Radiationless Transitions.- The Generalized Master Equation and its Applications.- Two-Dimensional Anisotropic Random Walks.- Random Walks and Gamma Functions.- Steady-State Kinetics of a Linear Array of Interlocking Reactions.- Monte Carlo Models of Self Replicating Macromolecules I.- Combinatorial Aspects of Dynamics in Biological Systems.- The Transition of Two Stranded DNA to Single Strands.- Effective Behavior of Heterogeneous Media.- Unstable Brownian Motion of a Bus Trip.- Integration Errors in Image Reconstruction of Circularly Symmetric Objects in Computer Assisted Tomography.- The Internal Referencing Structural Instability in an Environment Characterized by Random Variation: The Example of the N.Y.C. Banks in the Crisis of 1857.- The Theory of the Glory.- Exotic Matter in the Universe.- Some Statistical Observations from a 75 Year Run of Sears Roebuck Catalogues.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.