All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCells are complex objects, representing a multitude of structures and processes. In order to understand the organization, interaction and hierarchy of these structures and processes, a quantitative understanding is absolutely critical. Traditionally, statistical mechanics-based treatment of biological systems has focused on the molecular level, with larger systems being igred. This book integrates understanding from the molecular to the cellular and multi-cellular level in a quantitative framework that will benefit a wide audience engaged in biological, biochemical, biophysical and clinical research. It will build new bridges of quantitative understanding that link fundamental physical principles governing cellular structure and function with implications in clinical and biomedical contexts.
- Author BiographyMuhammad H. Zaman is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Biomedical Engineering and Institute for Theoretical Chemistry at the University of Texas, Austin.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/03/2009
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus.
- Weight600 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMuhammad H. Zaman
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.