All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes appropriate statistical models that are commonly utilized in neuropsychology. The book discusses such issues as developing rmative data for neuropsychological measures, assessing the validity of neuropsychological tests, and quantifying change over time through longitudinal analyses. The rationale for and allure of the volume is the fact that there are publications that dovetail the two subdisciplines of applied statistics and neuropsychology. The overall objective of this book is to provide a pragmatic and concrete source for applying methodological and statistical techniques in research studies whose emphasis includes neuropsychology. Since there are a plethora of technique to arrive at similar answers, each method with its strengths and weaknesses will be delineated. The beauty of the book will be that it will hopefully demystify commonly encountered issues faced with researchers. More specifically, it will provide a how to do it approach.
- Author BiographyDavid Maroof, Ph.D. is a clinical neuropsychologist. He attended Yeshiva University's APA-accredited clinical psychology program prior to completing a post-doctoral fellowship in clinical neuropsychology at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Presently, Dr. Maroof is in clinical practice in Orlando, Florida, where he also holds a full-time faculty appointment managing the neuropsychology track for the Florida Professional School of Psychology, an APA-accredited doctoral program. Dr. Maroof has taught for a number of years - both undergraduate and graduate - primarily in courses of statistics and research design and neuropsychology. Dr. Maroof has numerous publications, including book chapters and original research articles.
- Author(s)David Aaron Maroof
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/06/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight350 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.