All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reviews some of today's more complex problems, and reflects some of the important research directions in the field. Twenty-nine authors - largely from Montreal's GERAD Multi-University Research Center and who work in areas of theoretical statistics, applied statistics, probability theory, and stochastic processes - present survey chapters on various theoretical and applied problems of importance and interest to researchers and students across a number of academic domains.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note36 black & white tables, biography
- Weight478 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBruno Remillard,Pierre Duchesne
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.