All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThermal processes are ubiquitous and an understanding of thermal phemena is essential for a complete description of the physics of naparticles, both for the purpose of modeling the dynamics of the particles and for the correct interpretation of experimental data.This book has the twofold aim to present coherently the relevant results coming from the recent scientific literature and to guide the readers through the process of deriving results, enabling them to explore the limits of the mathematical approximations and test the power of the method. The book is focused on the fundamental properties of nasystems in the gas phase. For this reason there is a strong emphasis on microcanical physics. Each chapter is enrichedwith exercises and 3 Appendices provide additional useful materials.
- Author BiographyKlavs Hansen is Associate professor, Atomic, Molecular & Optical Physics at the University of Gothenburg. He has held various positions in the USA, Denmark, Germany, Finland and Japan. His expertise is in statistical and quantum processes in free clusters and large molecules, studied through multiphoton ionization and fragmentation experiments.
- Author(s)Klavs Hansen
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- Series TitleSpringer Series on Atomic, Optical, and Plasma Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number73
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight614 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.