Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionPractitioners of many skills face the need to make some realistic statement about the likely outcome of a future 'experiment of interest' on the basis of observed variability of outcomes in previously conducted related experiments. In this book the authors provide the predictor with the data and formulae which will assist in accurate forecasting, and suggest that an effective answer is to be found in the concept of predictive distribution within the framework of statistical prediction analysis. An applied mathematical approach is adopted throughout and the book is aimed at readers with some statistical kwledge, final year undergraduates, numerate scientists, techlogists and medical workers interested in predictive techniques.
- Author(s)I. R. Dunsmore,J. Aitchison
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/1980
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noted.tabs.
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.