All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook will help graduate students in n-statistics disciplines, advanced undergraduate researchers, and research faculty in the health sciences to learn, use and communicate results from many commonly used statistical methods. The material covered, and the manner in which it is presented, describe the entire data analysis process from hypothesis generation to writing the results in a manuscript. Chapters cover, among other topics: one and two-sample proportions, multi-category data, one and two-sample means, analysis of variance, and regression. Throughout the text, the authors explain statistical procedures and concepts using a n-statistical language. This accessible approach is complete with real-world examples and sample write-ups for the Methods and Results sections of scholarly papers. The text also allows for the concurrent use of the programming language R, which is an open-source program created, maintained and updated by the statistical community. R is freely available and easy to download.
- Author BiographyRoy Sabo, Department of Biostatistics, Virginia Commonwealth University Edward Boone, Department of Statistical Sciences and Operations Research, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Author(s)Edward Boone,Roy Sabo
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 13 colour illustrations, 20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight509 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.12New
- AU $18.72New
- AU $10.89Used
- AU $24.74New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.54New
- AU $6.44Used
- AU $19.88New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.70New
- AU $11.50Used
- AU $23.89New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.87
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $23.75
- AU $16.71Trending at AU $18.72
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $77.71
- AU $78.87Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $21.56Trending at AU $22.55
- AU $39.94Trending at AU $43.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.