Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionStatistical Tools for Nonlinear Regression presents methods for analyzing data. It has been expanded to include bimial, multimial and Poisson n-linear models. The examples are analyzed with the free software nls2 updated to deal with the new models included in the second edition. The nls2 package is implemented in S-PLUS and R. Several additional tools are included in the package for calculating confidence regions for functions of parameters or calibration intervals, using classical methodology or bootstrap.
- Author(s)Anne Bouvier,Emmanuel Jolivet,Marie-Anne Poursat,Sylvie Huet
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables
- Weight359 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.