All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the statistical mechanics approach to computational solution of inverse problems, an invative area of current research with very promising numerical results. The techniques are applied to a number of real world applications such as limited angle tomography, image deblurring, electical impedance tomography, and biomagnetic inverse problems. Contains detailed examples throughout and includes a chapter on case studies where such methods have been implemented in biomedical engineering.
- Author(s)Erkki Somersalo,Jari Kaipio
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 160
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.