All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis even-handed treatment addresses the decades-old dispute among probability theorists, asserting that both statistical and inductive probabilities may be treated as sentence-theoretic measurements, and that the latter qualify as estimates of the former. Discusses sentence theory, set theory, statistical probabilities, inductive probabilities, more. Illustrations and foottes elucidate definitions, theorems, and technicalities. 1962 edition.
- Author(s)Hugues Leblanc
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/02/2006
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width149 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.