Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses interesting topics on Statistical and Mathematical Sciences and their Applications authored byrewned statisticians and mathematicians. Forecasting of crop production using ecometric methods small areaestimation techniques, fractional factorial plans for multi level experiments, balanced sampling plans, estimationprocedures for reliability function, generalized Horvitz-Thompson estimator, Searle's type logarithmic estimators,adaptive cluster sampling, geo-statistical techniques for health data, techniques of survival analysis, multivariatetechniques for analysis of water quality parameters, Bayesian estimation techniques for lifetime distributions,reliability and life testing procedures and historical development of Bayesian ecometrics have been discussed in animplicit manner. An emphasis has been given to application part of the theoretical concepts and ideas developed in thebook. The book is very useful for the academicians, researchers and practitioners working in the field of Statistical andMathematical sciences.
- PublisherNarosa Publishing House
- Date of Publication11/12/2015
- Place of PublicationNew Dehli
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintNarosa Publishing House
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byNeeraj Tiwari
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.