All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost statistical books are focused on statistical theory versus application, but Statistics Made Simple for School Leaders presents statistics in a simple, practical, conceptual, and immediately applicable manner. It enables administrators to take their data and manage it into strategic information so the results can be used for action plans that benefit the school system. The approach is 'user friendly' and leaves the reader with a confident can-do attitude to communicate results and plans to staff and the community.
- Author BiographySusan Rovezzi Carroll is president of Words & Numbers Research, a Connecticut marketing research firm that she founded in 1984 and provides customized information upon which corporations, school systems, hospitals, and other institutions can base strategic decisions. David J. Carroll is vice president of Words & Numbers and provides expert help to school systems in program evaluation and strategic planning.
- Author(s)David J. Carroll,Susan Rovezzi Carroll
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight240 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.