All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook is a convenient bench companion for biologists, designed as a handy reference guide for elementary and intermediate statistical analyses. Statistical methods most frequently used in publications and reports, as well as guidelines for the interpretation of results, are explained using simple examples with complete instructions for Excel.
- Author(s)Martina Bremer,Rebecca W. Doerge
- PublisherCold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/01/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight463 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.