Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $55.00+ AU $9.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by simonl513027
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing upon over 40 years of experience, the authors of this highly accessible book provide business professionals with a clear and methodical approach to essential statistical procedures. The ninth edition clearly explains the basic concepts and procedures of descriptive and inferential statistical analysis. It features a new emphasis on expressions involving sums of squares and degrees of freedom as well as a stronger stress on the importance of variability. This accessible approach will help business professionals tackle such perennially mystifying topics as the standard deviation, variance interpretation of the correlation coefficient, hypothesis tests, degrees of freedom, p-values, and estimates of effect size.
- Author(s)John S. Witte,Robert S. Witte
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2009
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/01/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1024 g
- Width197 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.