All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces you to the basic rules and principles of statistics and shows you how straightforward statistical tests can be performed and analysed in relation to healthcare. Key features of the text are: -Examples which show how statistics are used in the real world -Exercises to test your understanding and develop your proficiency -A glossary to remind you of key terms. -Additional online material including guides to using Microsoft Excel and SPSS and sample datasets.
- Author BiographyDr. D. M. Mazhindu is Head of Research Development & Pedagogy at the School of Nursing & Primary Care Practice, Faculty of Health & Applied Social Sciences, Liverpool John Moores University. This strategic role includes: leading the research teaching team in the school, generating & undertaking research & enterprise activity & supporting research capacity & capability through staff development activities, conferences, seminars, international partnership working, supervising PhD students & research assistants. Research interests include: Researching Vulnerable Groups, Older People and Aging, Dementia Care, End of Life Care, Emotions at Work, Occupations & Organizations, The Development of Expert Performance, Professional Judgment and Clinical Competence, Qualitative, Critical, Participatory research methods, Statistics & Evidence Based Practice. Professional interests include: Intensive Care, Acute Medical & Surgical Care, Care of Older People, Work Force & Practice Development, and Improving Service Delivery through Continuing Professional Education (CPE).
- Author(s)Deborah Mazhindu,Ian Scott
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication14/03/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight431 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.