All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book fully devoted to the implementation of statistical methods in imaging, optics, and photonics applications with a concentration on statistical inference. The text contains a wide range of relevant statistical methods, including a review of the fundamentals of statistics and expanding into multivariate techniques. The techniques are explained in the context of real examples from various disciplines. It serves as a reference for professionals working in imaging, optics, and photonics; as a textbook for advanced undergraduate and graduate-level courses in multivariate statistics for imaging science, optics, and photonics; and as a supplementary resource in any of the above mentioned courses.
- Author BiographyPETER BAJORSKI, PhD, is Associate Professor in the Graduate Statistics Department at Rochester Institute of Technology, where he is also a core member of the graduate program faculty at the Center for Imaging Science. The author of numerous published articles on statistics and imaging, Dr. Bajorski's areas of statistical expertise include regression techniques, multivariate analysis, design of experiments, nonparametric methods, and visualization methods. A senior member of the IEEE and SPIE, his research in imaging includes unmixing and target detection in spectral images.
- Author(s)Peter Bajorski
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/11/2011
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight724 g
- Width164 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
- AU $21.64New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.34
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $33.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.