All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully updated edition of Statistics for Research explains statistical concepts in a straight-forward and accessible way using practical examples from a variety of disciplines. If you're looking for an easy-to-read, comprehensive introduction to statistics with a guide to SPSS, this is the book for you! The new edition features: - Clear explanations of all the main techniques of statistical analysis - A brand new student-friendly, easy-to-navigate design - Even more step-by-step screenshots of SPSS commands and outputs - An extensive glossary of terms, ideal for those new to statistics - End of chapter exercises to help you put your learning into practice - A new, fully updated companion website (www.uk.sagepub.com/argyrous3) with comprehensive student and lecturer resources including additional, discipline specific examples and online readings and WebCT/Blackboard quizzes. This is the ideal textbook for any course in statistical methods across the health and social sciences and a perfect starter book for students, researchers and professionals alike.
- Author BiographyGeorge Argyrous is a senior lecturer in the School of Social Science and Policy at the University of New South Wales, Australia.
- Author(s)George Argyrous
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication13/01/2011
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1247 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.