All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionA PLAIN ENGLISH GUIDE TO SOLVING REAL-WORLD PROBLEMS WITH SIX SIGMA Six Sigma is one of the most effective strategies for improving processes, creating better products, and boosting customer satisfaction, but business leaders often balk at its reputation for being too complex. Don't fall into that trap. Six Sigma is simple to understand and implement--if you have Statistics for Six Sigma Made Easy! Warren Brussee has helped businesses save millions of dollars with Six Sigma, and he explains how you can achieve similar results in this step-by-step guide. He presents a thorough overview of the Six Sigma methodology and techniques for successful implementation, as well as a clear explanation of DMAIC--the problem-solving method used by Six Sigma Greenbelts. Statistics for Six Sigma Made Easy! provides: A simplified form of the most common Six Sigma tools All the basic Six Sigma formulas and tables Dozens of Six Sigma statistical problem-solving case studies A matrix for finding the right statistical tool to meet your needs Basic Greenbelt training in one concise reference Best of all, background in statistics is required--you can start improving quality and initiating costsavingimprovements right away. Statistics for Six Sigma Made Easy! is the only reference you need to facilitate real-world application of Six Sigma tools.
- Author BiographyWarren Brussee is a Six Sigma Green Belt with decades of experience implementing and training Six Sigma. Brussee spent 33 years at GE, ground zero for Six Sigma, and currently consults and teaches on the topic. He is the author of Statistics for Six Sigma Made Easy.
- Author(s)Warren Brussee
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteill
- Weight496 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementRevised and expanded 2nd ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.