All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionWho else wants to produce top quality work in social sciences? To do so you need to understand how to use statistics within social science and that is where this book can help. This book takes you to the heart of the concepts and shows you how to use these ideas in your own work. In the book the author, an experienced and sympathetic teacher with years of experience in preparing students for examinations in this field, explains clearly how to use all of the techniques to analyse your own data. This book includes explanations on: Probability and Populations; Data management & Initial data exploration; Developing & testing a hypothesis; Exploring relationships/variables 1 and 2; Scales and indices; Questionnaire survey design; Secondary data resources; and, Data analysis exercises.
- Author BiographyIan Hosker MSc gained his Masters Degree at Plymouth University. A former Lecturer in Applied Science, he is presently an industrial consultant to many major companies, on data handling. Ian Hosker lives with his family in Devon where he enjoys long country walks with his wife and partner.
- Author(s)Ian Hosker
- PublisherGLMP Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleStudymates in Focus S.
- Place of PublicationAbergele
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byDr. Graham Lawler
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.