CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
About this product
- DescriptionStatistics for the Social Sciences using Excel offers an excellent and helpful introduction to business statistics for students who require a first course, providing all of the explanation, tools, and skills which are required in order to master the subject matter. Thorough, clear and accessible, the text guides students in a progressive, step-by-step manner through the theoretical concepts and techniques, and supports understanding by providing extensive examples from a South African context. The text assumes prior kwledge of the subject, and includes refresher chapters on numerical skills and Microsoft Excel. This text is eminently suitable as a first course in statistics for students who are studying the subject as a module within any social science-based programme of study.
- Author(s)Alban Burke,Branko Pecar,Glyn Davis,Leonard Santana
- PublisherOxford University Press Southern Africa
- Date of Publication31/08/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGoodwood
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintOxford University Press Southern Africa
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.