All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionStatistical investigation into techlogy t only provides a better understanding of the intrinsic features of the techlogy (analysis), but also leads to an improved design of the techlogy (synthesis). Physical principles and mathematical procedures of medical imaging techlogies have been extensively studied during past decades. However, less work has been done on their statistical aspect. Filling this gap, this book provides a theoretical framework for statistical investigation into medical techlogies. Rather than offer detailed descriptions of statistics of basic imaging protocols of X-ray CT and MRI, the book presents a method to conduct similar statistical investigations into more complicated imaging protocols.
- Author BiographyTianhu Lei is an associate professor at the University of Pittsburgh. He has previously worked at the University of Maryland, the University of Pennsylvania, and the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. He earned a Ph.D. in electric and system engineering from the University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Tianhu Lei
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/01/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleChapman & Hall/CRC Interdisciplinary Statistics Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Note50 black & white illustrations
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.