All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive description and analysis of the planning regime in Victoria. It contains considerably more detail than earlier editions on: the processes of planning scheme amendment; the consideration and determination of planning permit applications; and review of decisions on those applications by VCAT (the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal). It also includes up-to-date information about: amendments to the Planning and Environment Act 1987 and related legislation and regulations, including the Planning and Environment (Development Contributions) Act 2004 and the Planning and Environment (General Amendment) Act 2004; ResCode and its application to subdivision, the development of one dwelling on a lot, and development of medium density housing proposals; Melbourne 2030 - the Victorian Government's planning strategy for the metropolitan area, the metropolitan growth boundary and the green wedge zones; and key decisions of the Supreme Court and VCAT since 1999.
- Author BiographyDes Eccles is a former Member in the Planning and Environment List of Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal. He was also formerly an Associate Professor and Head of the Department of Social Inquiry and Community Studies at Victoria University of Technology. He has 30 years experience as a planning practitioner and University lecturer in urban and regional planning. He is a Life Fellow of the Planning Institute of Australia.
- Author(s)Des Eccles,Tannetje Bryant
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication21/02/2011
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.