CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
About this product
- DescriptionThere is thing worse than feeling that your life is out of control, and few things are more damaging to your health. Chronic stress is linked to almost every disorder, major or mir, from heart attack, cancer and stroke to psoriasis. Packed with practical advice from key medical professionals, Stay Calm Stay Healthy will help you banish stress and protect your health - discover your personality type and how that influences your decisions and behaviour; learn how to get a good night's sleep, and why exercise can make you feel content and relaxed; explore the links between food and mood; learn how to deal with the things life throws at all of us, from legal hassles to family life, and find out where to turn when problems arise that you can't solve on your own.
- Author BiographyConsultant Editor Linda Blair is a clinical psychologist. She writes a weekly column in the Daily Mail and appears on TV.
- PublisherReader's Digest
- Date of Publication26/11/2012
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintReader's Digest
- Out-of-print date06/12/2013
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.