All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you aspire to live a life of joy, peace and fulfillment only to find that it's as elusive as the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Do feelings of inadequacy, disappointment and frustration hold you back? Sophia was a busy working mother of two when chronic sleeplessness struck and left her struggling to cope. Stay is the honest and hopeful story of how she identified the roots of her restlessness and overcame them through the ancient and powerful practice of biblical meditation. In her ground-breaking book, Sophia invites us all to realize that when we learn to be mindful of God and 'stay' in his presence, we experience a life-transforming power that frees us to live a joyful and fulfilled life, one where we are truly at peace. Written with refreshing candour and wisdom, Stay is a life-changing read.
- Author BiographyBorn in Australia to Chilean parents Sophia Barrett moved to the UK with her husband, Glyn. In 2007 they moved to Manchester where they built and now co-lead Audacious Church, a vibrant 4000-strong community. Sophia and Glyn have two children. Sophia is a regular contributor to BBC Radio 2's 'Pause for Thought' and is a sought-after international conference speaker. Stay is her first book.
- Author(s)Sophia Barrett
- PublisherGrosvenor House Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationClaygate
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGrosvenor House Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.