All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.61
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.18
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.76
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $7.82Trending at AU $8.33
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.62
About this product
- DescriptionStevie has a lot of dreams...more friends at school, better drawing pencils and a pony. If only she had her dream horse, her life would be better and the other horse-mad girls would talk to her. When her brother is taken to hospital, Stevie's dreams seem further away than ever. Suddenly her after-school world is filled with hospital visits and there's even less money for anything, especially a pony. With Stevie's mum spending more time with her brother, Stevie has to learn to figure out the hard things in life by herself. A funny, moving and heartfelt story from CBCA-shortlisted author Penny Tangey.
- Author BiographyPenny Tangey is the author of Clara in Washington and Loving Richard Feynman.
- Author(s)Penny Tangey
- PublisherUniversity of Queensland Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSt Lucia
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2013
- ImprintUniversity of Queensland Press
- Weight238 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.