Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionUS Route 6, also kwn as The Grand Army of the Republic Highway, is the longest contiguous transcontinental route in the USA. Running from Provincetown, MA to Bishop, CA (and before 1964 to Long Beach, CA), US Route 6 remains for the most part, a two-lane highway on its way through fourteen states. This is your guide along all of its original 3,652 miles. From Revolutionary War sites to pioneer settlements and western mining towns, Route 6 offers an in-depth lesson in US History, charms of yesteryear and comforts of modern times. Compiled and written by magazine and newspaper travel writer, Malerie Yolen-Cohen, Stay on Route 6 highlights the best attractions, restaurants, hotels and oddities along America's long-igred highway.
- Author(s)Malerie D Yolen-Cohen
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.