All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn Staying Happy, Healthy and Hot, author Dick Summer introduces us to his brand new Louie Louie Generation. Louie Louie Ladies and Lads don't look like the people in the beer commercials with their fancy abs and perky breasts any more. But like their theme song, they have an avalanche of attitude. It's a happy attitude. And as you kw, being happy helps keep you healthy. And when you're healthy you tend to be hot. Staying Happy, Healthy And Hot is a collection of true stories about Dick Summer's life as a husband, a father, a grandfather, and just an every day guy. There are stories about his days as a national broadcasting personality, his career as a hyptherapist and his passion for flying his airplane. But mostly it tells about his long, hot romance with his wife Barbara, or as he calls her, My Lady Wonder Wench. With humor and candor, this memoir shows how one man refuses to allow all the candles on his birthday cake to set off any sprinkler system that could put out the fire in his love affair with life, and with his wife.
- Author(s)Dick Summer
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.