Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.32Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $40.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeeking sanity even though the haze of craziness? Ready to discover and fulfill your mighty purpose? For many people, there are four things that get in the way of being in the place where they want to be despite being in crazy times. People are stopped cold by the combination of t kwing where they want to be, handling fear, seeing opportunities, and taking action. Are you ready to find your place of calm despite the crazy times? Are you ready to take the journey to the place where you want to be mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually? This book is a great place to start. Through the messages within Staying Sane in Crazy Times, you develop your own personal action plans to CLARIFY the place where you want to be, ACCEPT where you are, DECIDE among possibilities and opportunities, and ACT so that you move forward. Unlike other books, this one also helps the reader with self-accountability so that plans actually result in action. Theresa Rich's inspiring messages about making the choices that help you get to the place where you want to be are enjoyed by tens of thousands of people in over 20 countries. If you are ready to move from the haze of craziness in your life, Staying Sane in Crazy Times is the right book for you. Choose to take the first step today! Maybe you cant control the craziness around you. What you can control is what you will do about it. You can choose to live your purpose, to get yourself in the place where you want to be. Start today!
- Author BiographyTheresa Rich, PhD is an organization effectiveness consultant and attorney with a quarter century of business consulting experience with a Fortune 5 company and a decade of pro bono consulting in her community. She helped business leaders in over 20 countries to be more effective both as individuals and as teams. Her upbeat, inspirational message series that triggered this book focus on the theme of taking responsibility for our personal choices. They were circulated virally around the world and enjoyed by tens of thousands of people from all walks of life. Theresa and her husband Brian Rich live in Farmington Hills, MI with Zachary and Alyson, their two wonderful children, and Kizmet the spoiled dog.
- Author(s)Theresa Rich Phd
- PublisherRich Counsel Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRich Counsel Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
- AU $21.64New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.34
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.