All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI've always said that if information alone could change people, everybody would skinny, rich, and happy. Information is t eugh. Fortunately, Staying Strong Through The Storms is t just a book of information to be read and then forgotten. Each chapter ends with thought provoking questions and room to journal your answers, making this book a practical guide that will inspire you to confront your challenges instead of running from them.
- Author BiographyBased in Midlothian, Virginia, Wade Randolph is president of Randolph Unlimited, Inc. a training company that specializes in performance optimization techniques that inspire ingenuity, innovation, communication and motivation to maximize opportunity in the workplace Wade is an active speaker and consultant addressing various business and professional groups. He offers keynote presentations and workshops focusing on leadership, teamwork, motivation and performance strategies.
- Author(s)Wade Randolph
- Date of Publication07/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $56.86Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.